Monday, November 5, 2012

Permed Days!!!

Loved my hair


Hair is chin length!

Hair is cheek bone length.

As you can see in the pic's above my permed hair was short never hitting my shoulders but it was always done! Now I really wish I would have done the natural thing a long time ago. But SOME people like myself can't just jump into something so drastic. It take a lot of courage to just do it! At first when I cut my permed hair off I was like omg what are people going to say so I rocked a high fake puff!!!
ONLY FOR A WEEK THOUGH!!  I stopped caring what people thought of natural hair!!! I didn't care if people thought I didn't have any hair or that some called it nappy!!! WELL IM SUPER HAPPY TO BE NAPPY!!! But on the flip side I got a lot of positive feedback as well. Rocking my natural hair I get to be different and I stand out from the rest! Now don't get me wrong there is NOTHING wrong with having permed hair, but that's just not for me ANYMORE!

My workout buddies
Samantha B and Queen S! #natural 2012

Now when I stretch my hair out  its the length of when I was permed! This is a pic from when I first
decided to go natural. MY hair is a little longer now and I'm happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment