Friday, November 2, 2012

HAIR!!!


PERMED DAYS!  


LAST NIGHT I DID A DUSTING OF MY HAIR BECAUSE MY ENDS LOOK A LITTLE BRITTLE.... I'VE BEEN NATURAL SINCE SEPTEMBER 15, 2012 AND I LOVE IT. I wish I would have done this a lot sooner but I didn't so that's OK. Going natural you have to have a lot of pride and confidence. Now I decided around September of 2011 that I was going to stop getting relaxers and only wanted to try it out. So in December 2011 I got my hair braided and kept those braids in for 3 months. At the time I didn't know that I really had to care for my hair while it was in braids! But I did get a lot of growth from wearing those braids so once I took them down I got my hair braided for a second time and kept those for 3 months. I'll share pics later. But once again I really didn't care for my hair I did wash it often and the braids did help my hair to grow out some. After the braids I started rocking sew ins that I would keep for a month or so before I would get it done again. So my last sew in was in August of 2012 and I wore it until September 15, 2012 when I decided to cut off the rest of my permed hair. Now it's November 2, 2012 and I'm so in love with my hair. I have also became a product junkie. It's so easy to become one because on YouTube you see all these people with BEAUTIFUL hair and you're like omg I have to get those products!!!! DON'T buy everything because just because it works for them doesn't mean it'll work for you. Example--> Shea Moisture Smoothie does wonders on some people's hair but mine no sir!!! My hair hates it, this product just sits on my hair and makes little white balls of product I have tried it several times on clean hair and it never absorbs in my hair. Maybe I'm using tooo much... (could be) but I gave it to my sister and she uses it as a styler. The first 2 pics are from my cut hair permed days!!! I love my cut but boy I tell you it was a little work because I had to get my hair done weekly. Pic # 3 is after my last sew in you can see the permed hair at the top and all the natural stuff on the bottom..... Yes I cut my hair each time I took out braids or sew in but WOW!!! The next pic is me with a sew in!!! LOVED LOVED LOVED MY WEAVE but as you all know all good things must come to an end. So the this is me after my very first twist out
loved it and I rock the fro hawk from time to time! It's so easy to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment