Monday, November 19, 2012

Miss Jessie's

For all you natural sisters out there Miss Jessie is having a sale!!! Buy one get one free from November 18- Dec 18, 2012!!! So if you have wanted to try it out now is your chance!!! You can purchase her line of products on line or at Target if you're in the Spartanburg area and select CVS stores. 
 
I have tried several products from this line and they are pretty good. My sister Samantha loves the Curly Meringue and she says it makes her hair smell good and her curls pop!!! I myself loved the curly pudding!!! --------> Now this line is a bit pricey but buy one get one free you can't beat!!!!! hmm.... I know what I should get someone for CHRISTMAS!!!!

Hair was twisted with Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding!!!


Also a product review will be up WED!!! on here with a Youtube link as well!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment