Sunday, December 2, 2012

I LOVE SHOPPING!!!

A lot you may love shopping but how about shopping and saving at the same time. Yep, recently I went shopping and bought a lot of Christmas gifts!!! I mean a lot but the next day I received a message from my friend who works at the store where I purchased a lot of the gifts from that said TAKE IT BACK AND repurchase everything that you bought because if you use your charge card to that store you'll get 40% off. HMM.... I was like do people actually do that umm yes they do and last week was my first time doing so and BOY AM I glad that I did!!! I actually saved about $25.00  by doing this and even picked up an extra outfit for myself. WOO HOO... so the next day I went back to the store and got more stuff and saved more money. Then on Friday night my husband and myself went shopping for him and I decided that I wanted a new shirt from the Gap so we went it and I found one that I like and it was marked down 60% so I would have paid like $11.00 for the shirt but once I got to the register and was about to pay I remembered that I had a coupon in my email from the Gap. SO I ended up getting MY SHIRT FOR FREE!!! I just love getting stuff for free. I usually let my coupons expire because I forget about them but I WILL not be doing that anymore! Also I purchased some boots from shoedazzle.com and the original price of the BOTH pair of boots were like $40.00 each.   SO I bought 2 pair of shoes for under $40. Which is a steal because if I wouldn't have used my coupons I would have paid about $80 for both pairs. SO if you have coupons or a chance to use a discount use it because you'll save in the end which will allow you to spend that money on something else OR SAVE IT!!! SO I LOVE A GREAT DEAL AND I OFFICIALLY LOVE SHOPPING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment